- Classes are held at Aspiring Attitudes, 8014 N Western, Suite C, Monday through Saturday
- New private students are accepted year round
- Private lessons are available at the convenience of the student and teacher.
- Placement in classes, whether special needs or typical, will be based on the student's individual needs and potential for growth as a dancer
- Private lesson attire is determined on an individual basis with regards to the needs and expectations of the dancer.
- Dance shoes and proper dance attire are required for all group classes.
$25 Enrollment Fee (per student) to join studio
$30 per month (1 hour classes)
$40 per month (1 hour 15 minute classes)
(one class per week)
$55 per month
(one 45-minute session per week)
$70 per month
(one 1-hour session per week)
$25 recital fee (Due May 15)
First group class can be attended for free
A trial private lesson can be obtained for $15
(if you then join the studio, your $15 fee will be applied to your first month's payment)
- Group classes and private lessons are available for all styles
- Students can be involved in one or several classes per week that are available for their age group
If you are a returning student, you may enroll through the parent portal.
If you are a new student, please contact the studio @ 405-388-5048
for enrollment information.